Wednesday 25 November 2009

Another busy and crazy week

My apologies again for the slow updates lately. Been really busy for the past few weeks. Fixing curtains, moving house (not me), packing up garage, and of course sleeping like a pig over the weekend.

ahh...here's one thing i want to put up....my BlackBerry PIN :


For those BBM users..silakanlah add me. :D TOO BAD FOR IPHONE USERS!.... :P BlackBerry ROCKS!

ahh...just a few pictures that i remember i have in my phone. The week that we had hotspells, i was in St. Kilda with 2 of my other chaotic buddies: Mr. Benny Le, and Mr. Peter Vu.



Benny's G35 Coupe


My Turtle and Pete's STI


The Daddy and his offspring :)


The 3 of us


And here are the people that were there. Pete's cousin, his WIFE, and Benny's Wife

The night was pretty chilly that week and it felt like MAlaysia...damn bloody nice with the sea breeze as well. AWESOME!

Anyways, wanna congratulate Benny and his lovely wife Van for the arrival of his small boy a few days ago, Kavin Le. Recaro BABY SEATS  YO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just for fun