Wednesday 23 December 2009

Pictureless for today


Haven't been taking much photos lately... maybe because i am bored with my camera? is it time to move on  and ditch the camera for a better one? Canon 500D or 450D? Nikon D60 or D90? or camera phone is just as good? Will see how when i go back to Penang in January. If i see a good price on any of those DSLRs, definitely they will not get away from my hands! hmmmm

I think i have bought most of the Xmas presents for the few that i am suppose to buy for. Kris Kringle at work tommorow....Lego for my nephew, UNO (<-- its has some kine of electronic card shooter) for my niece, TNC ring for baby, cordless phone for parents..LOL!, I will assume the Blackberry Bold is a present by myself to myself, and i think that is all. As i don't really celebrate Xmas, buying these few things should be sufficient :)

I am actually VERY tempted to get the Shimano XTR Rear Derailleur



BUT because it is 200++ i will settle for the Deore XT.... :P



Saw on ebay for around $80ish....delivered....so should be a good buy...my current one is old, outdated, ugly, and bent!.... :(

sorry for the boring post..... :( shall type more the next time....
HAPPY MID WEEK everyone!!!
1/2 day tmrw for me...and for some, final day of work!!! MERRY XMAS to all!! Have a goood Christmas, be safe, be good, and be happy! Eat EAT EAT!...and take this moment to catch up with families (<----ESPECIALLY!!!) and friends as well.

I shall continue to blog but for those who reads this blog to kill time at work LOL~~....we shall meet again in TwoThousandAndTen January~

and for you guys...... HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!!....:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just for fun