Thursday 28 January 2010

hmmmm

Sorry for the long pause people! Got back from Kota Kinabalu last night and was too tired to blog...so it has to be tonight before i start losing readers...:)

what can i say about KK....had an awesome time there...the food, the drinks, the company i had there, and not to forget...Mr. Don's weeding!!!! one of the best vacation EVER!...i did not bring my camera along...so ....really sorry guys...no pictures...but to make a visualisation...i would say...its party party party...drink drink drink...and eat eat eat!!!

Flight back was a little scary...the plane had some technical problem before our flight and was delayed for an hour...and....i don't think the problem was 100% rectified before we took off...so i was on my toes throughout the flight....Alhamdulilah i got back in 1 piece man! ...DAyEMM!!!!!

Back to penang....lets continue with the food spree:


Nasi Lemak with Anchovies (RM1.50)



Apom Manis



Mc. Donalds chicken prosperity burger



Char Kuey Teow (Fried Kuey Teow)




SUGAR CANE!!! Something that Melbourne doesn't have!! well...not as nice for sure!






Hmmm......this is a teaser....there's more to come from tonight's dinner...but.....bad news came during dinner...my maternal grandmother passed away while we were having dinner tonight. I am having mixed emotions now...hmm

Though haven't spent much time with her all these years since i was borned, she still means alot to me. I will be driving back to mum's hometown tommorow morning for the funeral and will most likely not be around again to blog for at least a few days...im guessing at least 5 days. My apologies to you guys for this. I will try to get internet connection there.

I hope the Melbourne weather is treating you guys well (for those in Melbourne). It is extremely hot here but i am not complaining....it's a previlige not to worry about bringing any jjacket wherever you go or at least not worried at all if the weather is gonna turn cold.

This has been a very eventful trip. I hope things will only get better from now.

Dear grandma,

I will miss you forever!:( I LOVE YOU~~

signing out now for a good rest before the hour drive tommorow.

Thanks guys and girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just for fun