Wednesday 31 December 2008

Merry Christmas and a very Superbly Happy New Year of 2009

Hello again...sorry for the lack of updates as promised :( had been busy the last couple of weeks. Eric and his parents were in Melbourne doing their crazy shopping so me and Jacina as the ambassador of Melbourne were summoned to bring them around for their mission...SHOPPING!!!

Boxing day was mad!!...i spent so much on nonsense...eg. a BBQ Pit from bunnings, a Samsung 5.1 home theatre system, a few clothes, and most importantly a nice little gift for my baby.


Am at work right now on a New Year's eve. Office is dead quiet. There's barely anyone in here. Looks as if South East Water Limited has retrenched everyone in the office :P
Anyways, just want to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone whom I have unintentionally offended, hurt, or in anyway caused tension between our friendship in the year of 2008. However, there are a few that I have intentionally caused this tension and I DO NOT apologise AT ALL!! Like Bryan said, "BAD LUCK MATE". And for my other friends, "Maaf Zahir dan Batin". I love you guys and u are all my most valuable possesion in life.
Lets welcome 2009 together tonight with a happy and cheerful atmosphere. For those friends/brothers whom i can't be with to celebrate tonight, we will have our little belated celebration soon. Kin Yew, Yun Kai, Boon Ping, Kim Hye, Leon, Doro, Marcus, Bob Chan, Affendi, Niro and all that I have missed, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
and to all my other readers, U guys have a great 2009 as well aight. Alright back to work. Take care people. I shall update my blog more often and will put that in my 2009 resolution as well :)
SELAMAT TAHUN BARU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just for fun