Thursday 4 December 2008

The Scary Experience

3 Weeks ago, I was out with Bryan and Kishen till quite late for coffee at Chapel Street. After that, I was driving home and decided to take a drive into the city. I got pulled over by a cop truck within minutes of entering the city, they were conducting a random check on me and my car. DAMN!!..got a warning and he let me off.

Last week!!..i got blardee chased by another patrol car on Princess Highway. One side of my HID blew a few nights b4 and i guess that was what got their attention and when they drove past me, they knew they had a juicy car to defect...luckily my senses were superb enough to make me take a u-turn and i saw them driving the opposite direction with full persuit lights on heading my initial direction. ARGHH!!!...blardee cops giving me grieve...went home that night and took off everything straight away.

Photobucket



There you go.....no more CF Bonnet...coz the scoop is illegal apparently...too bad to the cops...i have plans to get the bonnet back on again...this was what happened last night


Photobucket

Photobucket

Template has been completed for the scoop delete. Will be using a piece of alluminium at the moment. Soon i will be making a dry carbon plate to replace the alluminium. Just don't have the time to get things sorted out yet. New HIDs are coming soon hopefully.

Oh yea...sold my black rims as well....some guy bought it off me for his 180sx. Looks mad on his car actually. Was sad seeing the rims go to another person. But what's gotta be done gotta be done. New ones won't be coming so soon. Trying to accumulate some $$$ in the bank b3fore i spend.

.....what else is new.....oh yea...replaced my OEM batteries with this!!::


Photobucket

Optima D51 Yellow Top 400CCA dry cell, deep cycle batteries. $230 bucks for this yellow baby here. ITs amazingly superb for a battery this size. Now there's no worries of my car not able to start up after only 12hours left in the basement WTF!!!!...

On another note, I want to wish Kiam Ak Nooi CONGRATULATIONS for his final results and also to his graduation from UNITAS. Previous post was for his final exam, this is for his final visit to his uni hall for his convocation..WOOHOO!!!....and also to the addition of a new car by a Penangite in Tasmania...can't wait for you to come on the 21st bro!!...we all missing you here and already excited about your visit..

ALSO!!...i proudly announce that...I am no longer on Bridging/Student visa anymore...got my email last night at around 12.30a.m. that my Permanent Resident Visa has been granted...HOLY CRAPT!!!....i'm so happy...alright..lunch time...ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just for fun