Sunday 27 January 2008

I Am in PEnanG

Hello everyone.....its been a busy 2 weeks for me....I am back in Penang liao...wooohooo!!!.... it was a last minute decision to come back.... had to sit for my IELTS test ...all thanks to the PR application requirement in Australia....had to come back and sit for the test because all the IELTS centres in Melbourne are fully booked until February.....can't afford to wait till than as my student visa is expiring soon and i hasve to get all these done before that time to get my bridging visa...muahaha....


Have been hanging out most of the time with my buddies....mostly from australia ones...hahah...especially kiam ak nooi whom i get to meet very seldom as he is stuck in the land at the extreme bottom of Australia...haha....


as usual....makan, mamak, and running some errands together with him in Penang...
Ah xiang came down to penang with pearly and their families for a few day's visit....went out with them on the 1st weekend
then visited my favourite beach spot....Sunset Belouvard....however you spell that...haha... its a nice place in Batu Feringghi next to ParkRoyal Hotel...muahaha..... Coke and sitting on the beach... how good can life get??.....

Then went to KL the following week for my IELTS test....and of course...have to visit KTZ for my dosage of Fa Sang Wu....muahaha..peanut paste...its my all time favourite desert... went to the branch in SS2 with my dad and sister...its so superb...i just love it..there's nowhere else i know of that serves such superb peanut paste


Then on the way home....disaster struck...my car's belts...BELTS....all snapped 2/3 way back to Penang.... lost my water pump, power steering pump, and aircon'd pump power.... it wuz because of a faulty water pump....had to take a cab back from Kuala Kangsar back to penang and collected the car 2 days later...fucking hell...wat an experience... wuz on the tow truck when i took the picture below..... 60 km/h @ 0 RPM???....even a Ferrari can't do this...muahaha


besides all mentioned, haven't done much at the moment..... was fixing up my house today...repairing some parts that has damages..... old house....as usual...patching up small cracks here and there...sien betul....

been thinking very very SUPER FUCKING hard with kiam ak nooi if we should get a PDA phone... looking around for different brands to get....but still unsure if we should get it yet...

anyways....i oso wanna say sth....CONGRATULATIONS to my baby on her new job... she's nomore a cafe girl lioa..muahahhaha.... all grown up and in the working class...my goodness.... mine coming soon HOPEFULLY...muahahah.... ok ok ....

signing off now....gonan sleep lioa...been a long day...nitez ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just for fun