Sunday 13 January 2008

My Graduation....YEAH!!!!!!


I am Terribly sorry for the updateless blog for the past few months..hahah....i wuz so busy and occupied with so many things...i don't even have a proper and peaceful time to pang sai...damn...

anyways....December 13th was the time i have been waiting for all my life...MY GRADUATION ceremony....yes!!...i graduated people....4 years of trecherous life in MonasH clayton....damn!!!

wuz the happiest time in my life.... together with me was Jacina, Jenna, Marvin, Don, and
sayjun.... we had our convocation all at the same day and time. superb!

Attending my convocation : My Parents, my baby Pui Mun, and Kiam ak Nooi (ERIC), and Kishen haha....... rili appreciate them coming from all over to attend my graduation ceremony

It wus a very hot day that day....had huge problems walking around in the hot sun especially with all the clothes on....my goodness...anyways, the happiness overcome the hotness in the end...pictures pictures pictures:

Starring : Marvin, Don, Jacina, Me, and Jenna...the league of extraordinary people

Baby and Me



My sister, dad, mum, me, and Pui Mun




The Penang ppl : Ah Pooi, KiamAkNooi, Jenna, and the cheeky JonJon


Famili picture again



AND AGAIN


and aGAIN GAIN GAIN



Me and DAD

Me, Bryan, and Don...the Housemates




Finally... a picture with my brother who came all the way from Tassie



Thank you all so much for all the presents given to me....Thank you to my baby for her Breil watch...haven't got the picture of the watch yet...i wuz too excited to wear it...had no time to take a picture..haha....


thanks eric for the bear....and thank you to everyone else who helped take pictures on that day..


anyways...many things happened to my car the past few months...got into an accident, and a few other things.....next post will be on the accident....muahahah....and the following post...will be an update of my whereabouts...superb!....


till the next post....good nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just for fun