Tuesday 15 January 2008

Injured Baby

Approximately 2 months ago..... some blardee motherfucker hit my car....apparently he failed a few subjects and he wuz too stressed out and couldn't see me turning....WTF???....
I wuz coming in from main road....(CLAYTON ROAD) into my house street and that dumb guy wuz getting into the main road....so who's fault wuz it??...NOT MINE...
he said he didn't see my car there....my goodness....according to Monash University Research for road accidents, white cars are the most visible on the road regardless of the light condition....he told me he didn't see me.......we probably have to drive fluorescent coloured cars in the future..

my car now is no more accident free...which means, the 2nd hand value is like 1/10000000 of the market value... DAMN!!!.....anyways...

Damage:

Inner rear arch....accordine to the workshop, this is a pain in the arse to repair




Had to claim my own insurance for the repairs. that guy didn't have any insurance...he has the 3rd party insurance that comes with the REGO (roadtax). but then...it only covers compensation for life....it doesn;t cover properties...kanasai....so i have no choice but to use my insurance to freaking fix it...luckily they were kinda enough to waive off my excess fee (AUD 1200).....GOOD!!!!
the car is in the workshop liao....sent it in together with my side skirt to get installed at the same time...muahaha....shall post pics of the new look soon....
anyways.....some pictures to cuci mata.... Saleen MUstang!!!....this car..is ORGASMIC!!...
if i get a chance...i don't mind being the police officer who drives this...just don't ask me to catch people...ill drive it and get my partner to the criminal...he can do the rest of the job of arresting...muahaha...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just for fun